ADMIN: majordomo is running on toad.com

The two preceding test messages were brought to courtesy of
[email protected], to which all list requests should now be directed.
Sending a blank message there will get you a help file.  Sending mail
to cypherpunks-request will get you a different help file.

We enabled the unsubscribe filter that majordomo has, so that problem
may go away.

I've got some list traffic from the last day salted away, but I'm
pretty sure I didn't manage to snag all of it.  I'll get as much as I
can out this evening, but I'm going to discard all the commentary
about "how many messages".

I hope this all helps.

We didn't put up the extropians list software because we didn't have
it and because we needed something quickly.

There is a 'who' command available on majordomo, so it's even easier
to get a list of subscribers now than it used to be.  If you don't
like this, get off the list or get a pseudonym.  Removing the feature
requires majordomo hacking, which is not high on my priority list.

Many thanks to Hugh Daniel for doing most of the installation.

Eric