Banning of scientific information (re:FDA,etc.)

  I don't know if they are still doing it,but last year
there was a discussion on sci.med about the FDA's pressure
on certain medical journal publishers not to publish certain
peer-reviewed medical studies here in the US.

And,as far as I can see,their policy of supressing information is
effectively suppressing an
effective nutritional therapy that helps people quit crack..(L-Tyrosine)

Why?,Who knows.
But it's telling that they always seem to support the large corporate
approach to global pharmaceutical marketing.. Shades of the Opium Wars.

Remember,its ten years after 1984.