pgp tools

 So, is soda still the archive (have I missed a major announcement?)?
 Is there a later version of pgptools?

Try csn.org:/mpj/I_will_not_export/crypto_???????/pgp_tools
See csn.org:/mpj/README.MPJ for the ???????

 Is there an approved of pool or newsgroup to send messages to Pr0duct
Cypher? I hate to add to the cypherpunks traffic with comments directly
to him/her. (We NEED to get the return addresses working, or Pr0duct

Try posting to alt.test, with the subject "ignore Pr0duct Cipher"