Re: quetion about Multi-user systems

: From [email protected] Wed Feb 23 15:13:16 1994
: Subject: quetion about Multi-user systems
: To: [email protected]
: Sender: [email protected]
:
:
:
: 	I myself have a Linux system at home, all set up with PGP and
: rather secure from outside thrats since it is unconnected from the net
: except for when I dial-up.  I was wondering what strategies some people
: use in order to make it easier to write and respond to mail.  I dont feel
: like writing a message at home, encrypting it and then U/Ling it to my
: acount and mailing it. Is there another wya to use PGP on my mail account
: wihtout severely reducng mysecurity? I know the Sysop can read my secring
: etc.. at any time and can also intercept my passkey for my secring, BUT I
: would still like to perhaps use a low security key from my Unix account
: and then have a high security key on my home system that is very safe.
: The problem is, figuring out which message goes to where and all.  Could
: someone with extnsive knowledge of PGP use on a Unix system help me out
: here>?
:
:
: 	You're eqipped with a hundred billion nueron brain, that's
: 	wired and fired, and it's a reality generating device, but
: 	you've got too do it.  Free youself  ----Tim Leary----

Why not use UUCP?

	--Eric