New mailing list?

I am interested in starting a mailing list (digest, moderated) on encryption
uses/abuses and possibilities in the real world.

It would be like RISKS, but would concentrate on cases where encryption is
currently being used and cases where it should but isn't.  No discussions of
this-asshole-actually-asked-for-my-SSN or the like.  The idea is to expose
to the public where crypto is useful and hopefully get more people to
understand what will be lost if the gov't succeeds in keeping crypto tech
under its thumb.

However, a list is only as good as the material submitted to it.  So, I ask
the members of this list whether you would be interested in:
	(a) reading such a list
and
	(b) contributing to it.

--Alan Wexelblat, Reality Hacker, Author, and Cyberspace Bard
Media Lab - Advanced Human Interface Group	[email protected]
Voice: 617-258-9168 Page: 617-945-1842		[email protected]
We are Chaos Boys.  We are coming to a paradigm near you.