InfoMercials / Getting the word out

I cannot see how an 'infomercial' would be effective at all.  The
audience of people that commonly watch those things are apathetic about
politics.

Face it, the only way to get the word out is to get the industries of
power against clipper, then the popular support falls into line.  The
industries include (but are not limited to):
	Really Rich People
	Really Rich Corporations
	The Media
	Non-US Governments

Coalitions need to be built.

Face it, the government IS NOT going to listen to the people.  The people
are the ones that the government is violating.  And the commone people
have no REAL power, and even shorter memories of those violations.

Make the governemtn afraid of those with power, and we can have our way.

____        Robert A. Hayden          <=> [email protected]
 \/  /   Finger for Geek Code Info    <=> In the United States, they
   \/  Finger for PGP 2.3a Public Key <=> first came for us in Colorado...
(GEEK CODE 1.0.1)  GAT d- -p+(---) c++(++++) l++ u++ e+/* m++(*)@ s-/++