An Australian Clipper!

Does anyone know if there is any proposals (whether tentative or as a bill)
to introduce some equivalent of Clipper into Australia. I have only heard
about it when my cryptology lecturer alluded to it. When I pressed him further,
he said that he didn't have any hard information, but noted that the
Australian government were looking at the American Clipper proposal with
some interest. I find this very disquieting. Any comments or information
would be appreciated. Thank you.

Peter Murphy. ([email protected])