Re: VIRTUAL meeting needed

>I agree... IRC is much too limited compared to the bast virtual realities
>of MOOs, and IRC is also much more unrealible... we have IRC for about 12
>hours a day, simply because the server for IRC keeps killing itself :(

Another vote here for a MOO, as opposed to IRC.  If done right, MOO meetings
are much easier to follow, IMNSHO..

Jesse V. Montrose  |tellmesomethingidontknowsellmesomethingicantusepushthebutt
[email protected]   |onconnectthegoddamneddotsliveinthiefinmybedroombathroomcom
[email protected]|moditysodomyglassautonomypromiseeverythingtakeitallawaygiv