Capone's Cojones in loan Zones?

Tim May writes:

>Regarding "Nobody"'s forwarding of the FBI's plans to move into
<Russia, this is also similar to the rationale used by the German BND
>(Bundesnachrichtendienst, if I rememer the spelling correctly) to move
>into Eastern Europe in various overt and covert ways.

>Expect Germany and the U.S. to lock horns soon. The real intelligence
>war is just beginning, with Gehlen's boys battling their former
>OSS/CIA cronies for world fascist domination.

>"Nuclear terrorism" is indeed a threat, especially when practiced by
>fascist nations--fill in the blanks with who you think I mean.

>Those who thought "history ended" when the Cold War ended, now face
>the prospects of Goldfingers proliferating. Exciting times indeed.

>Bid deal, a few cities get nuked. The greater danger is that of the
>control freaks like Denning clipping and skipjacking our remaining
>freedoms and ushering in the thousand-year Reich of Kaiser Willy.

Good point & good attitude Tim. While having a few big cities nuked is a
truly horrible thing, its evil is completely dwarfed by the possibility
of a world of billions of people crushed down by a long lived state
using uncountable lies & computer monitoring to maintain control. That
state evil would not have the flashiness & fear of a nuke. Its evil
would be boring. Its horror would be in the hopelessness & lack of
freedom of the people & in their lives being made up of lies. In the
face of that threat, the idea of some ""terrorists"" or ""criminal""
gangs throwing around a few nukes on a wild Saturday night merely gives
one cause for hope. Maybe a nuke would land on an oppressor & free us.

   Incidentally, what is this fear of ""criminals"" & ""terrorists"".
I have never had a ""criminal"" extortionist take 40% of my income
over a long period of time. I have never had a ""terrorist"" draft me
into a war with people I don't know in a foreign country. Also, I don't
know of any ""terrorists"" who occasionally murder millions of people.

   I think we have a problem with words. A ""terrorist"" is a soldier
without a uniform. A soldier who ""failed to dress for success"". A
""criminal"" is a thug without proper papers & badges. WACO & the
Weaver family were lessons for those who could set aside their
prejudices for awhile. I am quite happy to share the internet with
""terrorists"" & ""criminals"" - if it gives me & my friends a chance
for happiness & freedom! Anarchy is simply the absence of a monopoly
on weapons & force. If anarchy gives me a chance for freedom & happiness
I'll take my chances. Death before dishonor? How about an even better
deal - a risk of death before a life of no honor & no hope! This is the
offer of liberty. So, mr or ms State, please don't bother me. I'll take my
chances with a few stray ""criminals"" & ""terrorists"".

>War is Piece. No Gnus is Bad Gnus. Surveillance is Security.

>--Winston May

[email protected]       | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero