Security is TWO Rubber Stamps

Ludwig R. Vogel's letter to New York Newsday makes the point,
"...Government intercept procedures involving Clipper technology
offer users no more protection from wrongful government surveillance
than plain text."

FBI guys say they only want to keep the abilities they already have.
Vogel turns it around: they want to make sure we have no more
protection against them than we already have...except for key
escrow...

      America's Bulwark Against Corruption!

 Every citizen has the right to the protection of

              Two Rubber Stamps!*

   So wear your rubber stamps today, America!

+----------------------+
| APPROVED FOR WIRETAP++---------------------+
|    U.S. Treasury    |+APPROVED FOR WIRETAP |
+---------------------++      N.I.S.T.       |

*Offer void under certain circumstances that cannot be discussed.
-fnerd
did i get the two agencies right?
quote me
We shall have to evolve