the nsa

we of the cypherpunks mailing list certainly admire the nsa, perhaps more
than any other agency anywhere in the world.

because of this admiration, i would like to have a large, color jpeg of the
director of the nsa.  i will uuencode this and mail it to many many people.

could someone post such a jpeg to cypherpunks, or perhaps point me to where
i might find one, or point me to a book or magazine that would have one, so
i can scan it in?  it's ok if the image is a bit noisy.

thanks,

nobody