Re: Insecurity of public key crypto #1 (reply to Mandl)

: Eric Johnson writes:
: >
: > I was suggesting just the opposite.  It obviously isn't a security
: > issue.  I believe it is more of a first principles issue; "Thou
: > shall encrypt thy communications, lest thou draw attention to thy
: > self, and the right be removed by thine opponents."
:
: Am I missing something, or is this equivalent to saying that the way to
: oppose gun control is by brandishing a gun as much as possible?
:
: --
: Lefty ([email protected])

If you replace the word "brandishing" with "carrying", I find nothing
disagreeable about your sentence.  RKBA and all that.
                                     ^
	--Eric