Re: clipper==bad, but how do you explain this to average joe 6-pack?

Mike Sherwood says:
> How do we go about explaining why clipper is bad to average joe 6-pack?

You don't. They don't matter much anyway. Just concentrate on the
people who matter. Contrary to popular belief, the people don't run
this country. If we can convince Congress that this is a bad idea, the
opinions of their constituents won't matter. Convincing the people who
think is likely more effective than convincing the folks who hang out
at Bowl-O-Rama anyway -- the congressmen don't care about the
Bowl-O-Rama folks because they never vote anyway.

Perry