Re: Need info on Encyption book

>Has anyone heard of this book [_Top_Secret_ - Data Encryption Techniques] and
>is it with the $19.95 that they want for it?

Only if you have a pressing and immediate need for a doorstop, or need
special help solving the "Cryptoquotes" in your local paper.

Based on my inspection of a copy at a local bookstore, it's utter and
complete rubbish.  Spend the extra thirty bucks and get a copy of Bruce
Schneier's book _Applied Cryptography_ instead.

--
Lefty ([email protected])