SF Chron comes out against Clipper

Well, not exactly the Chron, per say, but...
this morning a new column debuted about computer networks, the internet,
the information highway, and other extrememly trendy topics.

The first column was all about Clipper, and why it was a bad idea.
I didn't bring it with me today, so I'm not remember lots of details.
The writer has an email address on the well ([email protected]??).

* Allen J. Baum            tel. (408)974-3385    *
* Apple Computer, 20525 Mariani Ave,  MS 305-3B  *
* Cupertino, CA 95014      [email protected]        *