UK cypherpunks ready to meet at 2000 or 2200 on 12 March?

To the UK participants on the cypherpunks list, and particularly those in
the southeast (London, Kent, Essex, etc):

Are any of you interested in holding a meeting synchronous with the
physical/teleconference meeting of 12 March in Mountain View, CA and other
US locations?

Regardless of the technical arrangements, I can guarantee a venue that day
in London for you.  If you decide to go the way of a brief telephone
call-in from London, I will pay for the call.

If interested, let me know immediately, and I'll make calls to those nearby
who are not on the list, but who are interested and sympathetic.

Cheers,
Russell

Russell Earl Whitaker                           [email protected]
Director, Extropy Institute
408-366-5435