Re: Screen and secure sessions

I've actually spoken to the author of Term regarding adding an
encryption layer to the protocol.  I took a look and was trying to
find an easy way to hook it in.  The most difficult part would be the
key exchange...  The possibilities I came up with were using DH to get
either a DES, 3-DES, or IDEA key, or using Charon to get a kerberos
session key (DES).  I think DH is a better solution...

In my copious amounts of free time.... ;-)

If you are interested in this project, let me know.. I'm more than
happy to discuss what I've found so far, and discuss design, etc.

-derek