DC Physical Meeting This Saturday

This Saturday, March 12 starting at 3:00 PM EST and running until 5:30 PM,
there will be a physical Cypherpunks meeting at the EFF's offices in
downtown Washington DC. The meeting title is:
       Cypherpunks distributed meeting
       Politics, Strategies, and Action

The meeting will run in parallel with several other c'punk meetings. If the
technology works, we will have realtime audio feeds from other sites. If
not, we'll call in using speakerphones (bring your long distance credit
card as EFF is _not_ sponsoring us.)

With the Clinton Administration's continued insistance on Clipper and the
current revision of the FBI's Digital Telophony bill, we c'punks "inside the
Beltway" need to get organized.

Please do not bring PCs or floppies. We will be inside EFF's offices, and
should not bring in, nor take out, any hardware or magnetic media. Paper
copies of the MD5 hash of your PGP/ViaCrpyt keys for swapping are fine. We
can use email or the keyservers to exchange the actual keys. Some EFF
staffers are interested in getting signatures for their ViaCrypt keys. So
this will be a good chance to expend the web of trust.

Directions:

EFF is at the Metro Center stop of the Metro. There is nearby street
parking. The Metro stop is literally inside the building lobby.

Address is 1001 G street, North West. This is the corner of 11th and G.
EFF is in suite 950 East, but the meeting is on the 8th floor.

Coming by the metro, leave the station through the Woodies Deli.
Go though there, and there will be a set of double doors oposite an
escalator. Go though the doors, around a corner and up two escalators.
You should then be in the lobby of the EFF building.

Off the street, We are next door to the Grand Hyatt, which is right
across the street from the Washington Convention Center. Once again,
come in and you should be in the lobby of our building.

We will send folks down on the hour to let you into the EFF's secure space.

Outside of those times, you can set up an appointment, or you will need to
call up to get an EFF staff member to come down and let you in. Call
202-347-5400. ext 224 and ext 205 will probably get answered Saturday.

Questions:

Contact [email protected] or leave a voicemail (up until about
noon Saturday) at (703) 267-2986)