No Subject

 all this about newbies>>

 i for one am a newbie,, gee i hate that word,, at least to this list.
 though i have been in and around computers since 81. over 13 years now
 most of what i have been around is the bbs, and programing, and hardware
 of computers. also i am an information freak from early childhood. the
 major pitch of my crypto has been word based, not computer based but
 i understand the princibles behind it.
   though my main concern of late has been the up swing in government
 and criminal investigators involment in the computer field. most
 notablly with the clipper and other chips.  i have always been a
 privacy advocate.  having done things in early youth that in a world
 ruled by "big brother" i would surely be targeted for. i do not want
 the US of A or most of the free world to be ruled by "big brothers"
 that is why i read this list and others. yes in the past i have posted
 rants, and raves. but that is life. i talk the good ole heart and soul
 while others talk the techno ascept of the issues at hand.

' charles the monster maker