Re: PowerMacPGP

> Does anyone know if Mr. Zimmerman or anyone else will be writing a
> Power Macint -osh PGP porgram.  What about the other popular
> encryption programs.  Thanks,

The source code is available. If you have a C compiler, it shouldn't
be very hard to build.  Then again its a Macintosh, so who really
knows?  I don't expect to see Phil to do it, since Phil hasn't done
any coding for PGP.  Also, I don't think that PowerMacs are prominent
enough for developers to have them, yet.

-derek