----

From: [email protected]

[...]

    We at the Wash. location were discussing what the next step should be

[...]

Washington attandees: If I've left out anything, please write it down and

----
NOTE: Above, WASHINGTON == Washington DC, not Washington State.

The Washington meeting in _Seattle_ went well -- we had 11 attendees for
our first meeting ever. Hopefully, with better planning :) we'll have
even more at our next meeting.

Since it was our first meeting, much of it was spent introducing
ourselves and planning logistics of our monthly meetings.

We've decided to pursue MBONE connections in anticipation of the next
broadcast Bay Area meeting. We're setting up a local group mailing list
to service our local needs.

In the event we can't get MBONE, our meetings will be held one week after
the Bay Area meetings, in hopes that some kind soul will be able to
provide us with rough minutes or the like. I know that this has been done
before, although I know it is a thankless job...

matt

Matt Thomlinson                               Say no to the Wiretap Chip!
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Internet: [email protected]      	    phone: (206) 548-9804
PGP 2.2  key available via email or finger [email protected]