how to get mini-JIR

I don't know what happened to the message I sent right after my mini-JIR
announcement.  If it's just that TOAD.COM is backed up, sorry about
the duplication.

The issue you want is 1994-03.

The body of your message should contain ONLY the words "SUBSCRIBE MINI-
JIR" followed by your name.
Here are two examples:
        SUBSCRIBE MINI-JIR Irene Curie Joliot
        SUBSCRIBE MINI-JIR Nicholai Lobachevsky
To stop subscribing,
send the following message to the same address:
        SIGNOFF MINI-JIR
To obtain a list of back issues,
send this message:
        INDEX MINI-JIR
To retrieve a particular back issue,
send a message specifying which issue you want.
For example, to retrieve issue 93-00002, send this message:
        GET MINI-JIR 93-00002
If you have questions about how to subscribe, or if you would like to
re-distribute mini-JIR, please send e-mail to:  [email protected]
[PLEASE NOTE: if you are regularly posting mini-JIR on your gopher, WWW,
news group or mailing list, please drop an e-mail note to
[email protected] so that we can compile a complete resource list --
thanks!]