Re: Illuminati Online infobot

Matt writes:
> > E-mail auto-response message from [email protected]
[...]
> I keep getting copies of this when I didn't request it.  The mails seem
> to be coming in response to posts made to cypherpunks.  Did someone
> subscribe [email protected] to the list?  Methinks someone here has a very
> bizarre sense of humor...  :)

I think that sometime last night around 3am or so the mailer on io.com
began to send copies of some of Doug Barnes's mail ([email protected]) to the
[email protected] address which then sent an auto-reply to the original sender.
I thought I fixed it before I finally went to sleep but apparently missed
something...  Sorry.

jim