Re: CLIPPER CHIP ON LIMBAUGH

: You obviously don't understand much of the "loud-mouthed ass's psychology."
: Limbaugh is very anti-statist and if he had a position on the issue
: there's a good change it would be anti-clipper.  Last time I checked,
: the clipper's biggest supporters were Clinton and Gore, who aren't exactly
: Rush's favorite people.

Oh, I just meant that by all reports he seems to be driven to disagree with
anyone who tries to get him to espouse their favourite pet cause, and
that perhaps some kindergarten reverse psychology might be more effective...