Re: CLIPPER CHIP ON LIMBAUGH

C'punks,

On Thu, 24 Mar 1994, Terrence M. Begley wrote:

> On Thu, 24 Mar 1994, Colin Orion Chandler wrote:
>
> > Just to make sure you all know, good 'ol rush can be contacted at:
> > [email protected]
>
> 	But Rush does not read mail from Internet users - at least he has
> stated that on his show before. . .

I think you have this wrong.  What I believe he has said is that he has
blocked some specific newsgroup or mail list.  It was something like:

			alt.rush.somethingorother

He blocked it because it wasn't personal e-mail, just the postings of some
anti-Limbaugh listeners who bitched about each show after it aired.

 S a n d y