Status of crypto cash bank in Texas?

Could someone fill me in on the current status of the crypto-credit union
that is being started in Austin?  I hear sporadic mention of it, but I
haven't seen an update lately.  How can I contact those who are working on
it?

Eagerly awaiting the decline of paper,
  Jim

james speth          email for pgp compatible public-key        [email protected]
               Have you ever had your phones tapped by the government?  YOU WILL
                              and the company that'll bring it to you...  AT&T