Re: EFF Pioneer award: I nominate Phil Zimmerman...

 "Robert A. Hayden" <[email protected]>  writes:
> A hearty second!

I officially nominated PRZ for last year's award, and got a reply from the
EFF vote/nomination counter that I was one of many. But it didn't
make the cut then.

Pat

Pat Farrell      Grad Student                 [email protected]
Department of Computer Science    George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
Public key availble via finger          #include <standard.disclaimer>