Projects for parallel machine?

I've got access to a zippy, 9-processor, mostly unused box. What ever
should I _do_ with it?

Factoring routines? What? I'm looking for a decent project to work on
this next quarter, and I'd like to include this big boys' muscle.

Any computations that can be done in parallel are game; I just can't
think of anything. Any comments appreciated.

Matt Thomlinson                               Say no to the Wiretap Chip!
University of Washington, Seattle, Washington.
Internet: [email protected]      	    phone: (206) 548-9804
PGP 2.2  key available via email or finger [email protected]