Bruce Sterling's Speech

I greatly enjoyed Bruce Sterling's speec/rant/assessment of the entire
CFP conference on Saturday afternoon.  Does anybody know if he will be
posting the text of that speech on-line (as he has of other presentations
he has made) or if somebody w/ access to one of the tapes of the speech
will post a transcription?  If someone can get me a bootleg, I would be
willing to do the typing.

-john.

John Blair: <[email protected]>         voice: (513) 529-4877
PGP public key available upon request.                           KILL YOUR
Privacy in the information age is a right, not a privilage.     TELEVISION
Information = Power = Control.    Fight the centralization of information.