Very funny, Polyanna :-( [namespace pollution]

Grrr.  I use a mailer here (that I'm developing) that automatically
encrypts outgoing mail for user X if "<X>" can be found in my
pgp keyring.  Unfortunately some comedian has published the
key below...

Type bits/keyID   Date       User ID
pub   384/99CBA7 1992/11/15  Polyanna, c/o <[email protected]>
1 key(s) examined.

so if I use this mailer when posting to cypherpunks, it gets
encrypted for this idiot.  I guess this is something we mailer
writers will just have to allow for.  Looks like I'm about
to add a stop-list...  (removing it from the keyring won't
be good enough, because next feature planned for my mailer
is to look up the fingerable key-server if it isn't found locally...)