questions for the NRC crypto committee...

Bellovin writes:
A useful exercise for this group might be to compile a list of questions
that they *should* answer if they're playing it straight.  These could
be forwarded to the review committee, too.  If we come up with a good
list, I'm willing to submit it to them.

****
As the guy staffing the NRC's review project of national cryptography policy, I
encourage you (and other cypherpunks) to do so.  Please forward to me the
questions you think the review panel should be asking.  So that your questions
stand out, please put in the subject line: Crypto panel question

thanks..

herb lin