radio security through obscurity

Thanks to the 2 dozen or so people who gave me interviews at
CFP94. As I mentioned the primary purpose of them is for a CBC
Radio segment to be aired on "Sunday Morning" (which many NPR
stations carry.)   I think I told you that it would air on Easter
Sunday but I now realize the show is pre-empted so it will be
some other Sunday.  i will put the exact time in the list when I
have it.   As for TV coverage I am going to do an open-line phone
in show on CFP related things on CBC's NEWSWORLD network.  The
airdate for that is (live of course) 1230-1300 MST (and local
equivalent) Thursday April 7/94.  Would love to have some
intelligent phone calls.  The 1-800 number (not sure what it is
offhand) is Canada only but somehow I don't think that will be
much of a barrier!  Cheers, Tom

--
Dr. Tom Keenan, I.S.P.  Dean, Faculty of Continuing Education
University of Calgary   2500 University Dr. NW   Calgary, AB T2N 1N4 CANADA