alt.security.pgp #10674 (0 + 13 more)                                      [1]
From: [email protected] (A.Elbert)
[1] MacPGP2.3a V1.1
Date: Tue Mar 29 08:09:03 EST 1994

i recently purchased "Mausefalle", a UA for the MausNet, which came with a
AppleScript-able version of MacPGP. You can find it a copy (of
MacPGP2.3V1.1) in
ftp://ftp.darmstadt.gmd.de/incoming/MacPGP
not sources, so far, but some ReadMe's and signatures. The author can be
reached as [email protected]

I posted this, and that's all there is of the thread so far: