Re: Politics do not belong here

> Many apologies. Aparently I was not clear enough in defining what I
> meant by politics. I was refering to bickering about the correctness of
> liberals or conservatives, left or right, etc.

Well, now that we've gotten THAT straightened out..
I guess its always helpful to be clear in one's wording, hmm?
Hopefully this will be the end of this thread- I'll go back to lurking
again for now. By the way- am reading 1984 again- I
think we should definetly get those NSA shirts out "We're just running a
little late"! Scary!

Ciao for now..

                                Julie

Julie Albright