Re: Cyberspace, Crypto Anarchy, and Pushing Limits

Excerpts from internet.cypherpunks: 3-Apr-94 Re:  Cyberspace, Crypto
Ana.. by [email protected]
> Suppose, as Tim implies, that the list someday evolved to be some kind
> of virtual list, hosted on a flexible network of machines around the
> globe. Who would the owners be then?

As you said, no one. It would be pretty much a park in cyberspace. If
however, it remained in the hands of a small number of people, it would
be controlled by them ("their house").

Jer

[email protected] | "it's not a matter of rights  / it's just a matter of war
finger me for my |  don't have a reason to fight / they never had one before"
   Geek Code and |                                    -Ministry, "Hero"
  PGP public key | http://www.cs.cmu.edu:8001/afs/andrew.cmu.edu/usr25/jbde/