re: CRYPT

On Tue, 5 Apr 1994 [email protected] wrote:

> Did anyone ever do any work to improve cbw (or cwb)?  Everyone is always
> saying what a joke crypt is, but I've never been able to crack it with
> anything I got on the net.  What do people really use to break (BSD)
> crypted text?

If cracking a CRYPT file really is easy, could someone please explain to
me exactly how to go about doing so? Thanks.

Ryan Snyder, Consultant  | --->Finger me for my PGP public key.<---     ___
University of Montana CIS|                                             |\ /|
[email protected]  |     Copyright 1994 by Ryan R. Snyder.       | 0 |
[email protected]    |                                             |/_\|
[email protected]       |