Re: [email protected]

> Mr. TMP:
>
> You can easily settle this by attending or meeting with a CP in your area
> who can sign your public key based on your Drivers License etc.
>
> While it might not be fair, it would put an end to the debate...

Another way would be for people to get a *blind* signature from someone
else saying "I am not Detweiler" (if that is all people care about).  Sup-
pose some nym were able to exhibit such a signature from a respected list
member, ideally one who has given out a great many such signatures.  No one
would be able to link the nym to his True Name; all anyone would know is that
at one time the True Name corresponding to this nym received a blinded
signature making this assertion.

This allows a nym to keep his anonymity while still responding to accusations
like these, if he wishes.

Hal