1984 Shirt--Entrepreneurs Wanted!

John Blair wrote:

> 1984 NSA T-shirt ordering information:
>
> The shirt will be printed in white ink on a dark colored shirt.  The
> shirts are 100% Cotton.  Available sizes are L, XL, and XXL, and available
> colors are black, navy, dark green, and maroon.
>
> The price is $15, which includes postage and handling.  Make your check or
> money order out to "John Blair" and send it to:

Speaking of such things, what I'd love to see is some entrepreneur out
there buying and selling "Cypherpunks 1994 World Tour" t-shirts,
decals, coffee mugs, secret decoder rings, etc.

I neglected to order one of the "Big Brother Inside" t-shirts, or one
of the "Cypherpunk Criminal" shirts, so now all I've got is my EFF
t-shirt.

(Hey, maybe that's another t-shirt idea: "The other Cypherpunks went to
federal prison for encrypting and all I got was this lousy EFF
t-shirt.")

Here's my serious point: An entrepreneur can buy up some number of
these items (3 t-shirts now, stickers) and then sell them at a markup
to folks like me, who forget or neglect to place their orders at the
right time. Capitalism at its finest.

It also spreads the word at EFF events, Libertarian Party events (or
whatever your politics are), those "rave" things Crunch is always
talking about, and so on.

Sort of a Cypherpunks Store.

P.S. If anybody has any of those previously done t-shirts they want to
sell, I'm interested.

--Tim May

[email protected]       | anonymous networks, digital pseudonyms, zero