Re: Today cryptography, tomorrow ??

> Many of the Cynosure users hid their identities by using an
> Internet address in Finland that provided an anonymous forwarding
> service for the pirated programs, according to the indictment.

Does this mean we will soon be seeing Julf in chains on the evening news
with his coat over his head?

After all, the United States long ago awarded itself kidnapping
priveleges against anyone it claims has violated US law, with no concern
for the laws of the country in which the person resides.  Just ask Manuel
Noriega.

--
     Mike Duvos         $    PGP 2.3a Public Key available    $
     [email protected]     $    via Finger.                      $