bumpersticker source

Lots of people have been asking about where to get the sticker paper,
so I'll just tell everyone.  I think it may be easier to just
let everyone make their own instead of bothering with making them
myself.

Here's the info:  The stuff is called "stickyback"

Saga
Division of DADE, Inc.
Interchange Office Park
400 Highway 169 South
Minneapolis, MN 55426-1199

Pricing:
Size:          Qty   1-3    4-11   12+
8.5" x 11.0"   10    7.35   6.60   5.95
8.5" x 11.0"   50   31.50  28.50  25.60
11"  x 17"     50   63.00  57.00  51.20

It's available in either white (opaque) or clear.

-nate

--