'mostly for crypto and stuff'

    I know c'punks strays, on occasion but hows this:

From: [email protected] (Nick Konidaris)
Newsgroups: sci.crypt
Subject: Hydrogen Fuel Cells
Date: 3 Apr 94 23:14:00 GMT

I know this conference is mostly for cryptography & stuff but I
want to know if there is anyone out there who knows about the Hydrogen
Fuel Cell.  I think that I understand how the Cell works yet, I find
that something does not make sense.  My basic question is:
1. Is a salt/ion bridge required?
2. If so what crosses the salt bridge? [ie. H2 and O2 protons,
electrons, what?]
3. What is the best way to make a working fuel cell?
Thanx
-Nicholas Konidaris II