RE: Code review is requested.

  [email protected]  writes:

> 3) There may be other RNG's in existence which are accessed in a
> different way, or have different IO drivers. If you have knowledge of
> such RNG's please post the info to the cypherpunks mailing list.

In Cryptosystems Journal, published by Tony S Patti, Volume 2 Number 2
is a description, circuit board layouts, parts list, etc. for Ranger
hardware RNG. It produced 6,750 bits per second into the parallel port of a
standard PC. The author says that you can build a Ranger for less than $40
worth of parts.

Cryptosystyems Journal
P.O. Box 188
Newtown PA 18940-0188

I have not seen any reviews of this device, but it has been arround for a
while, and may have been covered before I got interested in the field.

Pat

Pat Farrell      Grad Student                 [email protected]
Department of Computer Science    George Mason University, Fairfax, VA
Public key availble via finger          #include <standard.disclaimer>