Zero Knowledge, Hamiltonian Cycles, and Passwords

>As they say, "anything provable in first order logic is provable in a
>ZKIPS system." I'm not sure what it means to "prove" you know a method
>of factoring numbers (faster than the "normal" methods, presumably)

You say something like "there exists a machine M such that ...".  This
can be put into a first order logic statement, but it requires a proof
of correctness that the machine works as advertised.

I don't think it would be practical to actually _do_ such a proof yet.

Eric