Re: your mail

> So much for an Ivy-League education...
>   Please send mailing list requests to [email protected]
> On Mon, 11 Apr 1994, Josephine Sandler wrote:
> >
> > Please take me off your mailing list.
> > 			Sincerely,
> > 				[email protected]

Hey now! Don't let this skew your view of our fine institution.  Some of
us KNOW how to use the mailserver software.

Harumph, just had to stick up for the clued in of us.

Ben.
Yale College '96

____
Renegade academician. They're a dangerous breed when they go feral.
 		-James P. Blaylock in "Lord Kelvin's Machine"