Wandering Seniors

I saw something scary on our "public access" cable channel,
just a one-screen announcement, and please forgive my memory:

        WANDERING SENIORS PROGRAM
        Help find Alzheimers patients who have gotten lost.
        New program gives people identification for life.
        [I didn't catch the program's phone number.]

Seems like it just keeps oozing down those slippery slopes,
don't it?

-fnerd
quote me

`We want information.'