Cyber PsyOps

Having read Black Unicorn,

Thank you.  Would you please critique my _Paradigms_of_Revolution?
I am prone to action on instinct.  I'm still thinking about your
questions relative to function.  For one thing, I suggest that everyone
have a refferance with the Constitution with in arms reach of their
terminals.  Its despicalbly under read by law enforcement types, and
may give us an edge up somewhere down the road.
--
PGP PUBLIC KEY via finger!  JAFEFFM  Speaking & Thinking For Myself!

* [email protected]			email [email protected] *
*** O U T L A W S  On The  E L E C T R O N I C  F R O N T I E R ****
***** Committed to Free Public Internet Access for World Peace *****