US Constitution online

Jeff Davis <[email protected]>:
> For one thing, I suggest that everyone have a refferance with the
> Constitution with in arms reach of their terminals.

Or *on* their terminals:
ftp://wiretap.spies.com/Gov/World/usa.con

The same directory contains constitutions and charters of many countries,
from Chian to Slovakia, as well as the covenant of the Hamas, and the Magna
Carta.

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh                            "What is civilisation
[email protected], [email protected]        but a ribonucleic
Voicemail +91 11 3760335; Vox/Fax/Data 6853410      hangover?"
H-34C Saket New Delhi 110017 INDIA