Re: Interesting news note.

: From: Steve Blasingame <[email protected]>

: This came off the business wire yesterday. I wonder if they truly understand
: how vulnerable they really are without strong crypto for their transactions?

: -THE INTERNET SHOPPING Network, the nation's first electronic superstore
: -available on the worldwide Internet, was formally announced Tuesday at an
: -event at Techmart in conjunction with the launch of CommerceNet, the
: -first large-scale trial of electronic commerce on the Internet.
: -[Business Wire, 516 words, 450813#]

The press release I saw seemed to be saying it was some sort of
integrated DOS turnkey package with built-in RSA signature validation
and encryption.  I wasn't paying too close attention though.  I'm
pretty sure it was the same people though.