Dolphin Encryption Tutorial

>Are you somehow implying the Dolphin Encrypt withstands critical
>examination?  Be real.

Last time Dolphin Encrypt reared its insecure head in this forum,
these same issues came up.  The cipher that DE uses is not public and
was not designed by a person of known cryptographicc competence.  It
should therefore be considered extremely weak.

>The comparison, fairly useless as it is, is even more useless without
>this further information.

Agreed.

I repeat my recommendation of before: Do not use Dolphin Encrypt if
you want secrecy.  If you want something on the scale of a secret
decoder ring, fine.

Eric