Re: Laundering money through commodity futures

C'punks,

On Sun, 17 Apr 1994, Eric Hughes wrote:

> . . . [quotes from another poster]
> You still need infinite pockets with transaction costs of zero.
> . . . [blah, blah, blah]

Almost everyone posting on this subject keeps forgetting that this isn't
an exercise in probablity theory.  These are rigged transactions.  The fix
is in.  A broker in on the deal assigns the wins and loses *after* the
trades are completed.  This is not conjecture; I used to work for someone
who--by his own admission--used to perform a similar service for clients.

 S a n d y

P.S.  I'm not picking on Eric, he just had the most recent post.